Specialist Loyalty and CRM
Lowe's Canada - Corporate - Boucherville QC - 00002 - Boucherville
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Reporting to the Manager, the Specialist, CRM / Loyalty helps manage the loyalty program for professional customers (DIY). The incumbent will take part in the creation of customer segmentation, personalized offers, and customer journeys to increase customer loyalty toward each banner. They will oversee the execution of various loyalty tactics and work on program maintenance and evolution. In collaboration with the Analyst, Loyalty, they will also analyze results of various projects and offer actionable recommendations for continuous improvement. Through a customer-centric approach, analyses, and recommendations, the Specialist, Loyalty strives to always create the best possible experience in an omni-channel setting. The incumbent will also regularly collaborate with other teams, such as Marketing and IT, and with external partners.
- Support the DIY customers offer personalization strategy (e.g., segmentation, communications touchpoints and frequency, creation of targeted offers)
- Become a power user of our new customer data platform so that they can use all modules and functions (e.g., audiences, campaigns, reports) and create customer segments and promotions on the platform
- Support the Manager, Loyalty with the evolution and management of the DIY loyalty program
- Participate in the evolution of the DIY app
- Help create DIY customer journeys related to the loyalty program, and gain an excellent understanding of our consumers’ behaviour in order to increase their loyalty toward Lowe’s Canada’s banners
- Manage the implementation of personalized offers from start to finish (from creation brief to quality control and online launch)
- Participate in the development of short-term, long-term, and tactical plans aligned with Lowe’s Canada’s loyalty strategy
- In collaboration with the Analyst, Loyalty, measure the performance of ongoing initiatives (e.g., segmentation, personalized offers) and offer recommendations for continuous improvement
- Participate in the development of the loyalty program membership acquisition strategy and support its execution
- Stay current on loyalty marketing trends and challenges and share your findings with the team in order to achieve best practices
The qualifications we are looking for
- University degree in business administration, with a specialization in marketing or e-commerce, or any equivalent combination of experiences and education
- 3 to 5 years of experience in relationship marketing Experience in email marketing (an asset)
- Experience with a customer data platform (an asset)
- Good understanding of the concept of customer segmentation (categorizing customers according to their purchasing habits, interests, projects, or trades) and of how to use data to create key segments to reach our organization’s goals
- Good understanding of retail needs and of consumer behaviour within that context
- Strong focus on optimizing customer experience and ability to develop an experience adapted to an omni-channel context
- Knowledge of the Web and best practices (an asset)
- Exposure to driving or supporting personalization activities on a large scale
- Inquisitiveness and a strong desire to learn and to use the data available to better understand consumer behaviour
- Motivation, organizational skills, diligence, autonomy, attention to detail, and initiative
- Outstanding ability to meet team and individual deadlines, and work with teams (both their own team, other teams, and external suppliers)
- Excellent ability to adapt to change, work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to think critically when evaluating new projects and other teams’ requests
- Ability to analyze data to issue recommendations in light of business goals
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as Starbucks and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits: retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.